1. Name, title?
Angelina Facundo, CSR
2. Where is your hometown?
Santa Fe Springs
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Cherryman Industries- commercial office furniture, Director of Customer service
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Being able to start a family business.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
My fav is Chilean sea bass with mash potatoes. Mmm such a buttery texture it melts in your mouth.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Jimmy Fallon lol! Hoping we would have a lip sync battle.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Learning new things with the contract furniture industry.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Bravest thing would be giving birth to both my children without any meds! Yikes!
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
2, only if its chocolate.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My passion for the office furniture industry along with my desire to help others.