1. Name, title?
Anne (the “e” is silent but very important), CSR
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Animal Hospital as Receptionist
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
That I’m prone to be silent but very important.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Books, sketchbook and pencils. Just in case I get bored.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Alligator. No, it does not taste like chicken.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Viewing Studio’s ideas/designs.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
NO singing. Let us not embarrass ourselves, please!
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Skulls and crows. Maybe Tim Burton would show up if I sent him an invite.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
A level/logical head and with a big side of dedication.