1. Name, title?
Cesar Sanchez, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Owned and operated my own office furniture installation company
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Getting season tickets to watch my favorite football team
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before
I love pizza. Opening a box of pizza is like opening a present on Christmas as a kid.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why
Tony Gwynn of the San Diego Padres. Being a huge baseball fan growing up, I've always idolized his approach to the game and would like to get to know him personally.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Being able to work directly with so many people I've known for years as a vendor.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Going to a Raider game as a Charger fan
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Professionalism and a great work ethic.