1. Name, title?
Italia Lucio, Interior Designer
2. What is your hometown?
Tampico, Mexico (small town by the Gulf of Mexico)
3. What is your professional background?
Previously, I worked for Steelcase for 4.5 years as an Interior Designer.
4. If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
I guess yellow or green, because I really enjoy the nature (grass, trees, plants in general) and seeing sunsets.
5. What would the name of your debut album be?
6. Who or what do you think you were in your past life and why?
A reporter because I enjoy getting the most recent news of the city I live in.
7. What is something on your bucket list or something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Going to Africa and Alaska.
8. You just moved to SoCal, what is your favorite thing so far?
Going to the beach!
9. If you could have brunch with any famous person alive or deceased who would it be and why?
Jason Mraz, because is one of my favorite singers.
10. Why are you most excited about your new position?
Meeting my team, to work on challenging projects and getting to see the projects I work on finished.