1. Name, title?
Jason Jerez , Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Manufacturer of Displays & Copiers/ Major Account Executive
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Became a first time Dad 15 months ago and 3 months ago
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
(Pizza) Cheesy, soft, lightly sauced with a thick crust
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Kenny Chesney, I just love his music
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Being able to offer clients a complete project package from beginning to end
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Zip Lining Puerto Vallarta ( I am scared of heights)
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
If I tried I can probably eat a dozen
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Continue growing the Technology Business & experience