1. Name, title?
Mia (Mariel) Lunasco, Brand Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a company called FastPay, a financial tech company focused on media as a Creative in the Marketing Department.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did?
Pay off my insane art school loans
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
If I was an animal, I’d be a cat, so I could just sleep and eat all day ;) and because I’m slightly obsessed with cat memes.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pizza... I mean, do we really need a reason? Because PIZZA.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Honestly, just filling the gaps and supporting the company to the best of my ability.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
If I recall correctly, at some point I wanted to be a comedian, till I found out I wasn’t funny, oh and a radio voice over! I remember trying to impersonate all the commercials and disc jockeys on the radio growing up.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
I love the ambiguity of the winky face.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a different perspective and approach to our messaging both from an aesthetic and process standpoint.