1. Name, title?
Verenice Macedo, Studio Engineer
2. Where is your hometown?
I was born in Santa Monica, but lived in Jalisco, Mexico for 12 years. I currently live in Lynwood, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for ACME Made in America. I was a Designer and Technical/Mechanical Drafter.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I love Steampunk. I have a mini collection of interesting items.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Water to stay hydrated, radio and batteries because I love music.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I don’t consider this too crazy, but I have tried rabbit. It tasted good, but I felt really bad right after that.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to contributing to the Studio Team, making valuable friendships, and learning as much as possible about this furniture industry and have fun doing what I love most.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
I have too many, but I guess “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Definitely Steampunk and Quentin Tarantino will be my guest of honor because I love that he thinks outside the box.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My passion for design along with my skillset to continue improving office spaces.