Please join us in welcoming Carrie Piel to Tangram! Carrie is joining the team as a Customer Service Representative, bringing account management experience from her previous role with an IT company. On the weekends, find her doing yoga, at the beach with friends and family, or cooking up a new recipe. We are thrilled for Carrie and her professionalism, enthusiasm and tenacity to be wonderful additions to the team. Welcome, Carrie, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Carrie Piel, Customer Service Representative.
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I grew up in Irvine & Newport Beach. Currently living in Newport Beach, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
An Information Technology company, as an Account Manager for a leading provider of products, services and solutions, for the identification/RFID industries, included selling ID systems.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Working out, yoga, at the beach & spending time with friends family & my dog Gracie.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
The Beachcomber, in Crystal Cove, Balboa Island & Zinque on Lido Island.
6. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Inspiration and Motivation. Self improvement and Commercial Interior Design trends for 2022.
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Happy, Loving & Kind.
8. What’s your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
Favorite Movie: The Notebook; Favorite Book: Secrets of Closing the Sale by Zig Ziglar
Favorite Artist/Band: Freddie Mercury/Queen.
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you’ve cooked or eaten! What made it special?
I love to cook, a lot! I recently made my turkey chili for the Super Bowl and it was memorable because the Rams won and my brother used to play for the Rams. “It was pretty special!”
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m looking forward to longevity with Tangram and working with a great team! I hope to bring my professionalism, enthusiasm, tenacity and to always remain teachable.