1. Name, title?
Denise Mayer-Aguilera (I go by my maiden name), Network Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
I’m originally from Downey but have planted roots in Whittier.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Knoll Furniture Dealer, Project Manager and Haworth Furniture Dealer for 10 years taking on various roles including Customer Service, Order Entry and Purchasing.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I have competed in several equestrian events and own a horse.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Wine, cheese and crackers…do I really need to explain??? LOL
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Bear meat and deer meat
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Working with a new team and learning the Steelcase product.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Don’t have one as my boys always say “no mommy” whenever I try to sing along.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Camelot, Jackie Kennedy
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
A new perspective and fulfill the needs of our Outbound Network clients.