1. Name, title?
My name is Marissa Lambert (almost as cool as, but not Miranda Lambert), Interior Designer.
2. Where is your hometown?
I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. More specifically, north Houston in The Woodlands.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a Steelcase dealer called Perdue Office Interiors in Jacksonville, Florida as an interior planner.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
This is not very recent but I lived on a sailboat for a few weeks and was able to scuba dive in the British Virgin Islands throughout the trip.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Cupcakes are like miniature versions of sugary happiness that you can never have too many of!
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Dale Chihuly because his glass blown art is extremely inspiring to me and I would love to see his creative process first hand when he works.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to new, large exciting projects and working with such an awesome/very welcoming team!
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Even though I’ve gone night (scuba) diving, traveled to other countries, rock climbed and ziplined, ironically I think becoming a group fitness instructor was a harder thing for me to be brave.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
TOO MANY. But if this was an actual competition and I was prepared, maybe two dozen.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a positive attitude and new perspective to the Tangram team!