1. Name, title?
Taylor Dennison, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
Huntington Beach, California
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a Business Developer and a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep in the last year and a half
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I love to surf and snowboard, and in Southern California you have access to both within a short drive
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
I would bring my computer so I could keep my blog updated for all my followers, bottomless del taco and my surfboard
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I haven’t really dabbled in any crazy foods, however, I just went to Ireland and Iceland in May. While we were in Iceland, I (begrudgingly) spent $80 on 2 large domino’s pizzas because I refused to eat lamb or shark while we were there. I made those last for 3 days.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am really excited for this new career path as I have only been in sales. I already know the team and culture is going to be so rad and I excited to be immersed in it. The growth and challenge is what I am most excited for
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Piano Man by Billy Joel…. An absolute icon
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Stranger Things theme and I would invite Travis Kelcee from the Kansas City Chiefs
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring good vibes and a strong work ethic.