1. Name, title?
Alexandra Mitrovich, Sales Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
It’s a 50/50 spilt. I have spent half my life in Michigan and half here in California. But I would say I am a Cali girl at heart, it’s too cold in Michigan.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for Steelcase, Inc. for the past two years. I started right out college in their career entry program and moved into a sales role supporting the large dealer in Detroit.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I have climbed to the top of the Sydney Harbor Bridge, which is 440 feet above the Sydney Harbor.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Peanut butter, because its my favorite and it lasts forever. A hunting knife so there is a chance I survive. Lastly, a photo that includes all my family and closest friends.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’ve had steak tartar. I know it’s on a lot of menus and it’s a high end food but I don’t know a lot of people who’ve tried it. It’s basically just ground raw meat and spices.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
The opportunity to be more involved with clients throughout the entire sales process and to help client create awesome and inspiring spaces.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Ignition by R.Kelly, only song I can truly say I know all the words to so I don’t completely embarrass myself.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
It would be 1960s themed and my special guests would be The Beatles. They are my favorite band & let’s be real who doesn’t love The Beatles!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
In my previous role my colleagues always told me they loved my positive energy. I hope to continue that here at Tangram and always bring a smile & a laugh to everything I do.