1. Name, title?
Sarabeth Schibler, DTLA Showroom Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for an Italian specialty food importer called Truffle Brothers in Los Angeles as an Office Assistant. Truffle Brothers is a small company so that meant customer service, sales, purchasing, and managing the deli/catering department.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did?
Get a lawyer!
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I’d be an elephant seal because I appreciate their commitment to laying out and soaking up the sun on the California coast.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Salads- because you can put anything on top of lettuce and call it a salad.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am really looking forward to meeting everyone who makes their way to the space and to developing the new role.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
I had high hopes of becoming a Princess!
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
Purple devil face, because I’m often accused of being a bit mischievous.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a lot of energy to the team, some organization to the space, and creativity by way of event planning.