1. Name, title?
Jennifer Moons, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
I grew up in Visalia, CA, but when I went to college I moved to Fresno, CA. I lived in Fresno, CA until I moved to Long Beach in 2014.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for Sugar Foods, which is the parent company of Fresh Gourmet, Mrs. Cubbison’s, and many other brands. I held a Marketing Assistant position where I helped with a variety of tasks from tradeshows to administrative duties.
4. Who is your celebrity idol and why?
My celebrity idol would have to be Keanu Reeves. I know that is an odd choice, but in my opinion for a celebrity he is very generous and giving. He has had a lot of bad things happen in his life, but instead of going into depression he has given money to people who need it more than him. Also he lives a very simple life, rather than buying expensive cars he rides the subway.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Yellow, I am always positive and happy. When things go wrong I try and make the best out of the situation, and find the light at the end of the tunnel.
6. What are you known for amongst your friends?
The motivated, positive, and outgoing one.
7. What are you most excited to join the Tangram Family?
I am most excited to learn about the furniture business and the design process. I have only worked in the food industry, and I am very excited to learn about something new and exciting! I’m also looking forward to working with the Tangram team, everyone is very friendly and welcoming.
8. Do you have any pets? What do you think they dream about?
No pets, but I would love to have a dog!
9. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pizza, because you can always change the toppings and have a different flavor. It also goes with everything.
10. What is an interesting fact about yourself that not many people know?
An Interesting fact is I grew up on a dairy farm.