1. Name, title?
Yvette Alvarado, Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a Herman Miller Dealership in OC, and I was a Project Designer there as well. I want to be a well versed Designer and that is why I looked into my growth with Tangram Interiors.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I recently visited Zion National Park, and I was able to cross that off of my list. Next up is Banff in Canada.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
I would describe it as hardy, filling, and absolutely delicious. It’s Peruvian food.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I would have to say Caleb Followill, the lead singer of Kings of Leon. I am very passionate about music, and his songs and melodies have been a favorite of mine since I was 17.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning new product, being a well rounded designer, and ultimately I want to be a go-to resource for the company and my future teams. I am also excited to learn about the company culture.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Hmmm, long story short, I have used a defibrillator on someone before, and I am happy to say we saved his life. It definitely was a scary situation but it had a beautiful outcome.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
I always aim high so I’ll commit to three in one sitting.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to use my previous knowledge and skills to learn all of the product lines quickly so that I can eventually be an important resource to this company. I value being valuable and it is my goal to become a top producer and a helpful hand when needed. I also hope to be a positive and joyful influence to others.