1. Name, title?
Glenn Lyon, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was previously employed with Packline Technologies. We manufactured and installed packing house equipment to process fruits and vegetables from the field to the grocery stores. My job title at Packline was Installation Lead.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I caught a marlin in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico last April on my honeymoon.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
A perfectly grilled circular patty of ground beef between 2 buns topped with cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and the more condiments the better!
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Seth Rogan just because I think our conversations would be hilarious.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning a totally new industry and being able to contribute experience from a different industry into my role at Tangram.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I once fought off a bear from stealing the food at our campsite. My wife says it was the dog from the next campsite over, but who really knows.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
That all depends on how much milk I have. If I have a glass of milk, probably 2 or 3. If I have a gallon of milk, keep the donuts coming!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I am hoping to bring my welcoming personality to the team and build relationships with our clients, installation teams, and everyone here at Tangram. Also, I am hoping to bring my past knowledge and experience of an installation lead to help the installations go as smooth as possible.